Tuesday 15 January 2013

Reflections of a free agent!


I Hush and walk away realizing the things that momentarily paralyze me, my gaze is fixed on something uhmm on something more, it’s like a trance, lost in that wave of excitement, drowning in a world of possibilities.

In the scorching heat of my denial a breath of cold air to freeze my nerves that breeze of temptation.... tempting me to be superman, yes I can, indeed I am. Now how do I steer these wings when I avoid emotion like the tears that u shed, at list the showing of it.

 You say I’m cruel without a soft spot or a heart that beats but you do forget that in time u danced to that beating drum of my passion lost in your own world of joyful song but I guess time changes much and so do people. I was just another hit song.

 It is not your accusing eye that paralyzes me, far from it but rather the realization of what I can now posses. (I can be that ‘all’ time favorite classic). True, life is a performance but in this one, (without your constant directing) - I am more alive. There are no ‘cuts” just action.

 To seek to correct the heart of me was to deny me, so now my gaze is fixed on something, uhmm something more. More than an occasional word of affection, more than parking behind another man’s car at your gate, more than your three months long apology after realizing, the sun of my gaze was now fixed on something, uhmmm something more.

 You call me cruel because I Hush and walk away realizing the things that momentarily paralyzed me!
 

1 comment: