Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wilhelmine- the completion of me.

Soft smiles, tender chuckles, euphoric conversations more than just a familiar sight, gestures more vocal than words, a sigh , a deep breath, the sensation of a touch-
 I could bask in your company forever.

Kisses that taste of pure love, the sweet aroma of excitement, a hair sprung up or maybe I’m just sprung over you. I gaze at you amazed, such bright eyes when you smile and when you laugh the ground beneath my feet softens, listen to my heart the way it beats cause somehow you turn the key on and I’m ignited-
 where did you come from?

You got me under this vice, in your little trap like a mouse, my mind filled with inescapable thoughts of u, a drug you are, tasted once and got me addicted. Soft smiles, tender chuckles, those euphoric conversations... damn!

Captivating eyes, the spark, a reflection of a free spirit, a shade brighter than the sun, a glance that defines beauty, beauty that defies nature herself the reason I do ask myself-
are you from this world?

 Weakened by that venom called passion, aroused by that bare breast of promise, enticed by those wet thighs of longing thoughts, those powerful tentacles of your vice behind my back, I don’t want to escape, moments of pleasure, intoxicating giggles, a sigh, a deep breath, the sensation of a touch-
I loose myself in you.

You rock my boat, I’m capsizing in your charm.... you rock my boat as in your papa must be a rolling stone.
Now learning the things to which i'm prone, you give tone to the beating of this heart.
You rock my world.

How can I say you complete me even if it’s just for a moment, in this short life soon to fade from memory,
so i dare not compete for the things i know not of but only this one thing that ertenally remains true-
I love you


Soft smiles, tender chuckles, euphoric conversations more than just a familiar sight, gestures more vocal than words, a sigh , a deep breath, the sensation of a touch-
 I could bask in your company forever.
 


by McNorris Hakata,,


1 comment: