Thursday 10 January 2013

faded....


Relics of a long forgotten life
withered petals of a once beautiful rose
like the last stars before the sunrise
that has left me with feelings of nostalgia

unbreakable chains of a reality so strong
inescapable in the vice of its tentacles
those soft petals that softly hit the earth
that vivid memory that caress my mind like a mirth
that has left me with these feelings of nostalgia

the pain, the venom, feeling so high
at that moment i was willing to die
the sting, i felt it flowing in my veins
without gain, was it all vain
panning in my mind for those bits of memories
that left me with these feelings of nostalgia

feel so cold just by recalling the day
that dark moment when yet absent from your gaze
in kindness fixed upon my mortal form
melting my pain away
and only your smile showed me the way
now those days are but relics
relics of a long forgotten life
withered petals of a not so beautiful rose after all
they were just but feelings of nostalgia

now just . . .faded!!






 

by Mc N o r r i s

No comments:

Post a Comment