Thursday 5 March 2015

... yet Polarized.

I fumble with my excuses
deep in thoughts that tumble into reality,
A reality i constantly have to deny
for the sake of the man i am.
The man i need to be
yet these traitors connive against me.
These two yielding traitors-
my heart and mind.
Do they not realize
this is a hostage situation-dire And shackling

Is it the hold of that gaze
that pierces into my soul
Beauty that invades my being
gentleness that pervades my sphere.
A sphere effectively affected
by a smile so captivating
Those intoxicating giggles
that send ripples  of this..
...this unfamiliar force
vibrating through my whole being.

Is it the sound of a voice
The reflection of an amazing heart
The constructs of which
are kindness  and the fear of God.
A fierce fire that flames inside her
and covers her in her mesmerizing beauty
The beauty of a godly woman
Her mind a dazzling universe of inspiration      
Her character etched
in that Divine force
that brought the world into existence

Please shut down my heart
Shadows hover over it..
Please hard reset my mind
Darkness lurks by..
Dark and deep yet so inviting
Desires to stop fighting..
Fighting with myself
In this place where my mind retires
And i sink even deeper
Into this ... this unfamiliar force..
That's pulling me in like a black hole

No comments:

Post a Comment